An easy way to create more space in your home is by switching to or installing tankless water heaters. These water heaters offer a variety of benefits and have been gaining popularity lately in Europe and Japan. They help save a lot of space in smaller homes as a traditional boiler requires at least 5 sq. ft. of basement space, unlike tankless water heaters, which are much smaller in size (usually 36 x 24 inches). Our HVAC professionals are experienced in tankless water heater installation, and we can install the following brands – Navien, Rheem, Bosch, and Rinnai.
Benefits of choosing tankless water heaters:
- Traditional water heaters are less cost-efficient than tankless water heaters as they heat water round the clock, while tankless water heaters only heat water when needed.
- Tankless water heaters are less likely to cause water damage in your homes than traditional heaters.
- As new construction homes in Mississauga are getting smaller and smaller, tankless water heaters make the perfect choice to free up more utility space.
- Due to their small size, these can be installed anywhere, including closets, pantries, laundry rooms, or cabinets.
- While these heaters are a costly upfront investment, they are more long-lasting than traditional water heaters and save more energy costs in the long run.
If you’re considering installing a tankless water heater in your new home or replacing a traditional boiler, choose Concord HVAC & Plumbing. Our experts will take care of the plumbing and installation to ensure that hot water runs smoothly throughout your home. Call (905) 669-4743 to schedule your water heater installation in Mississauga today.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of my water heater?
One way to help extend the life of your water heater is to perform regular maintenance on it. This includes flushing the tank and replacing the sacrificial anode rod every 3-5 years.
How often should I get my water heater serviced?
It is generally recommended that a water heater be serviced every year. During a service, the technician will check the anode rod, pressure relief valve, and thermostat to make sure they are working properly and replace any worn or damaged parts. Additionally, the technician will flush the tank to remove any sediment or lime buildup.
What are some signs that my water heater needs to be serviced or replaced?
There are a few telltale signs that your water heater needs to be serviced or replaced. One sign is if you notice rusty or discoloured water coming from your taps. Another sign is if you hear strange noises coming from your water heater, such as gurgling or hissing sounds. Finally, if you notice that your water heater isn’t providing enough hot water, then it’s likely time for a service appointment or replacement.
How do I choose the right water heater for my home?
There are a few factors you will need to consider when choosing a water heater for your home. The first is the size of the unit. You will need to choose a water heater that is appropriately sized for your needs. The second factor to consider is the type of water heater. There are three main types of water heaters: gas-fired, electric, and tankless. You will need to choose the type of water heater that best suits your needs and lifestyle.